We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
- Develop and close sales, mostly through the transfer of agronomic knowledge to farmers and customers
- Drive activities to develop farmer pull for Yara solutions, and convert this into sales to farmers via our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or related fields
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Can drive a car and has a car driving license
- Can travel across many provinces and willing to work in the field
- Have a can do attitude, and a passion to learn and develop
- Have interpersonal skills and enjoy meeting people