We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Climate change is affecting our way of life. The world’s population continues to increase. We have more mouths to feed, limited land to farm and resources are scarce.
Yara’s mission is to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods.
Grow with us and make a difference!
About the program
Our two-year trainee program offers you the perfect start into the business world. Together with more than 10 other trainees, you will begin the journey on 1 September 2018 and directly contribute to Yara’s success in projects and daily operations.
Three months before the end of the program, we will discuss the next position with you, taking your strengths and preferences into account.
With Innovation being an essential part of Yara’s growth agenda, Corporate Innovation has the responsibility to develop long term growth beyond the current business in cooperation with all Yara business units, R&D and the Strategy team. Innovation is an integrated part of Yara’s way of doing business and we aspire to be at the forefront of innovation in the industries where we operate. We work with technology partners, farmers and industrial customers to deliver innovative solutions that address some of the major global challenges of our time.
As a Trainee for Corporate Innovation, you will get to know different areas of our operations and spend several months each, for example, in
- our Innovation platform and project management function - to learn how Yara drives innovation from idea to commercial scale-up through our innovation process
- one of our expert functions - Open Innovation Management, Technology Scouting (engineering), Strategic Research (life sciences/agronomy), or Patents
- our Innovation Embedment function - focusing on intrapreneurship, and how Yara releases the innovation potential from all 15,000 employees
- one of our research centers
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Agricultural sciences , Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science or similar with max. 3 years of working experience
- Strong commitment to ethical and safe behavior
- High degree of personal drive and curiosity
- Positive and collaborative attitude with the ability to work across cultures
- Global mindset and long-term commitment to relocate internationally
- Fluency in English
The recruitment process for this particular program will be run in partnership with Careers Internationals.
If you would like to know more about our Graduate Program you can also visit https://onedaywith.com/yara-graduate-programme/homepage.html