We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Our Foliar & Micronutrient activities focus on increasing Yara’s product and crop knowledge to increase food production, overall farm profitability and a sustainable agricultural production systems.
To support our growth strategy, we are hiring a Product Manager for Micronutrients (YaraVita) who will be responsible for product marketing, positioning, pricing, sales support, new product introductions, promotion of our YaraVita product line. The Product Manager will maintain alignment within the entire Yara sales and marketing teams as well as with central product management to ensure continued development and increased sales growth.
To learn more about Yara, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufK5v2P2ArM
- Provide direction and support to Yara’s micronutrient business in North America in line with established annual growth targets, overseeing the micronutrient business to ensure the annual BP in terms of revenues and profitability
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to ensure business growth, new products development and integration of product line into Yara’s crop nutrition solutions
- Evaluate competitive products, crop trends, distributor support, internal resources and strategies to optimize Yara’s efforts in increasing market share
- Liaise with global team and be responsible for new product development pipeline
- Maintain, manage and develop current pricing strategies to ensure sustainable margins for YNA and Yara’s customers, as well as develop and maintain inventory planning optimization strategies
- Facilitate product quality claim resolution and corrective actions
- Increase YaraVita product/crop knowledge by developing and providing training for Yara personnel and distributor personnel
- Coordinate with Yara’s central resources sales strategies and product development needs
- BS Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Agricultural Marketing or an Ag related field
- Minimum 3 years of agricultural sales experience, preferably with micronutrient or specialty fertilizers
- Strong performance in driving business and operations, coupled with successful and consistent development history
- In-depth knowledge of micronutrients or specialty fertilizer
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong planning skills and project management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Must be an American citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Extensive travelling required; valid driver's license required