We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
The HR Specialist will focus on the coordination and follow up of employee training programs, with a special emphasis on the Commercial teams. This position will be responsible for engaging the participants of the training programs to assist them in reaching a positive and productive outcome. In addition, representing Yara at university career fairs and driving the recruitment of interns and graduates will also be a key focus area.
To learn more about Yara, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufK5v2P2ArM
- Coordinate, schedule and follow up on training programs and development programs
- Coordinate agronomic training programs with internal stakeholders
- Assist in improving utilization of Yara’s e-learning platform
- Run post training surveys and analyze results for improvements
- Provide operational support for all recruitment activities
- Develop a network of university recruitment sponsors for future recruitment opportunities, as well as participate in university recruitment programs, leveraging knowledge of Yara´s Brand
- Assist in the development of internship and long term-trainee programs
- Support HR team on administrative and operational tasks
- Bachelor in HR or Business related field preferred
- 3 years of related working experience.
- Experience in organizing external and in-house training events is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be an American citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Ability to travel domestically (~30% to attend recruitment fairs)